Thursday, October 21, 2004

My Herbs are Back on the Balcony

After spending one gloomy day in the bathroom yesterday, they are enjoying the sunshine now.
These are photos of my herbs that were not included in my previous posts (except the dill).


Dill
See? They're bigger now!



Rhubarb
Is it a stupid idea to grow rhubarb in such a small planter?




Thyme
Looks like this is the kind that hugs the ground.




Mitsuba (Japanese wild parsley or Japanese honewort)
This one grew from the root of mitsuba that I bought for cooking.



Chinese spinach (under the newspaper)
A friend of mine gave me the seeds of Chinese spinach a few weeks ago. I have no idea what they're going to look like or how to eat them. Currently covered by the newspaper until they sprout. Oh, j
ust ignore the baseball guys on the paper. : )

0 comments: