Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Panna Cotta with Cherry Sauce


Panna Cotta with Cherry Sauce

After (almost overwhelmingly) enjoying Japanese food over the weekend, it’s time for something Italian ;)

This was my very first time making panna cotta, and it was surprisingly easy to make!

I added a little Marsala wine when making the cherry sauce, but when I tasted the sauce with the panna cotta, I couldn’t taste the Marsala almost at all. So, I poured a teaspoonful of Marsala wine directly over the panna cotta like this.

See the amber color from the wine?

It was goooooooooooooooooooood.
Mmmmmmmmmmm……


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy..!! 

Posted by MrsT

Anonymous said...

obachan;
Looks so delicious......!!!!!!!!!!
I can almost taste the cherry sauce. 

Posted by carlyn

Anonymous said...

sweeeet...;) It looks so yummy! 

Posted by Tea

Anonymous said...

MrsT --- It WAS.

carlyn --- I love cherry sauce. Nice color, too.

Tea --- And the Marsala wine really made the whole thing tastier. 

Posted by obachan