Monday, March 13, 2006

4 x 10 Meme

Spots and tokyoastrogirl tagged me for 4 x 10 meme (well, actually, I did 4 x 8). I guess some of the questions are similar to the meme I already did a while ago, but oh well, I’ll give this a try, too. :)

Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
1. Secretary to a German boss
2. Clerical worker at an office
3. Data input operator at many companies
4. Dishwasher at a hotel in Osaka

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over:
1. Fried Green Tomatoes
2. The Hustler
3. A Chorus Line
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Four Places I’ve Lived (With Food Memories From Each):
1. Muroto city, Kochi Japan (my hometown) --- New Year’s Feast
2. Huntingdon Pennsylvania --- “moldy cake”
3. Mississippi --- Long John Silver’s, boiled peanuts, grits, Applebee’s ...
4. Phoenix AZ --- Chili’s Grill & Bar

Four Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
1. Married with Children
2. Saturday Night Live
3. ER
4. Dae Jang Geum 大長今

Four Places I've vacationed:
1. Biloxi Beach
2. Connecticut and New York city
3. Sedona, Oak creek canyon and Grand Canyon
4. Kyoto, Japan

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Most of the foodblogs on my sidebar
2. Google
3. Blogger Dashboard
4. Online dictionary

Four Of My Favorite Foods :
1. Good quality cooked rice with good miso soup
2. Unagi donburi
3. Takoyaki
4. Lindt chocolate with hazel nut filling (Maybe they don’t make this any more?? I can’t find this on their website.)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Beautiful beach somewhere outside Japan (with my laptop)
2. Beautiful beach somewhere outside Japan (with a nice drink)
3. Beautiful beach somewhere outside Japan (with someone’s credit card, not mine)
4. Beautiful beach somewhere outside Japan (with a hunk)
;P

Categories: ,

5 comments:

Karen said...

I see you miss the beach! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lindt hazelnut is still available :) It's one of their standard chocolates.

obachan said...

karen
Definitely. ;)

cara
Really? The one in green package and has hazelnut cream filling instead of chunks?? I can't find it at any import food shop I know... :(

Anonymous said...

You lived in PHX? When and what part as I say greetings from Phoenix myself! :)

obachan said...

Thank you! :D I lived in an apartment on North 40th st.