Monday, March 19, 2007

Garden Report - March 2007 -



Gosh, I just found out that the last time I posted about my balcony garden was November 2006! :O

Anyway, I remember that my blueberry bush started blooming at the end of March last year. Look how it is doing now. These photos were taken last week. Maybe the unusual warm weather contributed to this early full bloom this year? I wonder if they are going to fruit normally, though. I haven't seen any bees yet...


The flowers are oh so lovely! :D



He(?) has been in my balcony garden since late February. So this is his gorgeous winter vacation house, maybe?


Categories:

7 comments:

Kazmic said...

The colour of the blueberry bush is just beautiful :) Is it potted?

Chubbypanda said...

That's a biiiig one!

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't wait for more news about the blueberries!

Pinkity said...

Blueberries!!!!!!

Good luck with it obachan and I hope everything's going good for you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pink color...I hope your blueberries turn out well this year.

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so pretty!

obachan said...

kazmic
Yep, it is. And the surface of the soil is covered with bark chips now. :)

chubbypanda
Well, yeah, it has grown a little taller in the past couple of years… Oh, you’re talking about the grasshopper??

Lannae
I promise. I’ll post about it as much as possible and share any news about it.

Pinkity
Thank you. Things are going well so far, and I’m looking forward to my new experience in May.

Kicklecubicle
This “Sunshine blue” seems to be known for its lovely pink flowers (instead of white) and I’m glad I got this variety.

Tigerfish
Yep, they are!! :D