Thursday, July 12, 2007

It Took a While But Definitely Worth It!

This blog looks slightly different now, doesn't it? See the small but really neat addition to the right sidebar named "labels!" Isn't it nice?

To do this, I had to download a later version of this 3 column template in order to upgrade it, and label most of my past entries. Yes, I have been aware that the categories by areas was not such a good idea, and thinking about re-categorizing my posts by the types of dishes using blogger labels. But I hated adding a long list to my sidebar. Thanks to a great hack by Ramani posted here, I was able to make the list into a pulldown menu!
Just what I wanted!! :D

I still need to work on labels and make some minor changes reg. fonts and spacing, but I'm so happy with this new template.
Hope you like it, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work obachan! Nice to see you're back to your busy self after the stay at the hospital.

obachan said...

Gosh, thank you so much for your comment. I didn't hear from anyone for the past couple of days and had been feeling lonely.
:D