Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lovely Breakfast with Hawaiian Touch


Passion Fruit Butter Spread from Hawaii

This was something totally new to me. And I'm so happy that I had a chance to taste this fruity spread. What a refreshing taste!

You know, breakfast is very important to me. I never skip breakfast no matter what (though it should be called brunch rather than breakfast most of the time). And when I have a special food like this to start the day, it sure gives me energy to face whatever happens later. It's not just the good taste. It's the kindness and friendship associated with the food that helps me get going, I think. The problem is, though, that the heavenly taste of this spread makes me feel like staying at the breakfast table all day instead of going to work. :P


Categories:

3 comments:

Cheesywee said...

oh! you finally used it! haha it looks like a lot has been used already. I wouldn't blame you though :) ... hmm maybe I should try ordering some?

Patricia Scarpin said...

I love passion fruit and I bet this is delicious!

K and S said...

I love this stuff too!