Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preparation, Again...


Kabocha Pumpkin & Cookie Cutters

Maybe some of you readers remember that I was trying out a pumpkin cookie recipe in mid October last year to prepare for a Halloween party ? Yep, it's time again. Like I did last year, I'm going to -- well, at least hoping to be able to -- bake some pumpkin cookies for the party at the language school I work for. This year, I'm going to use the same recipe but make cut-out cookies. Let's see how my attempt turns out in about 10 days. :)


Categories:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! The only food I've ever had with pumpkins in it was pumpkin pie, and I did not like it at all. But cookies sound nice. :)

-Ara

obachan said...

Hi Ara,

Too bad to hear that you didn't like the pumpkin pie you had. I crave for good, authentic pumpkin pie, and I know the craving will keep getting worse until Thanksgiving. ;)